Babes in the Woods: Devon
The Raleigh Estate – Devon
Camp for 10 from £227 per night
Sleeps from 10 – 20 in two huge sleeping tents.
Not suitable for children
Not suitable for pets
Babes in the Woods, the fun-filled, fully-catered woodland hen weekend with a difference... For only £227 per person (min. 10, max. 20) the experience includes:
- Exclusive run of a great location on the River Dart, the midst of spectacular Devon countryside - only 3h by train from London
- One night’s accommodation in large geodomes, including beds made up for you on arrival
- Three different bushcraft activity sessions, covering woodland skills and natural crafts (e.g. making natural lip balm wedding favours)
- Delicious meals prepared by the Babes chef: 2 two-course lunches, 1 three-course dinner, Sunday breakfast (healthy or unhealthy), tea and biscuits, cream tea, and Champagne & nibbles on Saturday eve!
- Tea and coffee on tap throughout the day
- Bring your own evening drinks - no corkage charge, and help on hand to carry them for you if needed
- Two trained hosts on hand for the whole event, 11am Saturday to 4pm Sunday
- All firewood and materials for bushcraft sessions are included
- Optional ‘fireside games’ on Saturday evening – or do your own thing round the campfire
- Optional guided wild walk and forage, or yoga or meditation session on Sunday morning
- A secret ‘Babes in the Woods’ take-home gift for each guest
The experience and activities on offer can be tailored to you. If your desired dates aren't free, or the location isn't just right, take a look at Babes in the Woods: Malverns.
Things we love about Babes in the Woods: Devon
- Fully-inclusive hen do experience